Association of Transcultural Artists in Finland
This site is created to share information and to develop a network of transcultural artists in Finland
Dear Catalysti Artists,
You�re warmly welcome to Catalysti Annual General Meeting:
On Monday May 14th at 17:00
At Thirsty Scholar, Fabianinkatu 37 Helsinki
It is important that most of you will attend, as it is the moment of the year to elect the new board: see you there!
If you are not in Helsinki or cannot attend the meeting, please delegate your vote to another Catalysti member who can be present. You can do it via email or sms, the text will have to be printed and/or shown at the beginning of the meeting.
At the agenda:
1. Introduction and approval of the audited accounts of the previous operational year (2017) and the annual report.
2. Introduction and approval of the action plan and budget for 2018.
3. Nomination of candidates for the new board: chairperson, vice-chairperson, secretary, treasurer. Nomination of two-three other members plus two-three reserve board members.
Candidates: Ebulonowa Kivinen, Gian Majidi, Mariam Haji, Paola Livorsi, Tatiana Solovieva, Uzair Amjad.
4. Nomination of candidates for an auditor and a reserve auditor(s).
5. Other matters concerning the future plans of the association.
Please confirm if you can be present via email at email@example.com
See you soon!
The Catalysti Board